Dog Grooming Services
I service the following towns: East Aurora, Elma, Orchard Park, West Seneca and South Buffalo.
Your pet will receive the very best care in my state-of-the-art grooming van. Grooming packages are all-inclusive to provide the best service for your dog! Typically, grooming takes 1-2 hours for most dogs. Your dog is groomed straight through from start to finish for their comfort.
My service is tailored for dogs that are on a 6 to 8 week grooming schedule, or more depending on the breed and your preferences. Most dogs should be able to go up to 8 weeks between appointments with regular brushing and bathing at home. It is important to keep your dogs on a regular grooming schedule. This reduces matting and stress for your dog. Having a set schedule allows me to build a bond with your dog and keep a place for you in my appointment book.
All-inclusive service includes:
- Pet consultation
- Warm hydro-massage and hand washed bath with premium shampoo selected for skin and coat type
- Customized high-quality conditioner
- Complete high velocity hand dried
- Nails trimmed and filed to get them as short and smooth as possible
- Ears cleaned and hair removed if needed
- Paw pads trimmed
- Sanitary trim
- Thorough brush out
- Specialized hair cutting and coat styling
- Spritz of finishing scented coat spray
Standard price is $80 plus tax for a 1 hour and 15 minutes session and increases with animal weight, coat condition and temperament. Please give a description of your dog to get an estimated price.
Please note that additional add-on services include:
- De-shedding treatments $15 (Special shampoo and conditioner combo to remove dead undercoat during bath and blow dry process + extra brushing!)
- De-matting $10 and up
- All-Natural Flea shampoo $10 and up **Please note: dogs with flea-infestations must be treated for infestation prior to grooming — either a Vet prescribed topical or pill.
- Medicated bath $10